This includes continuous advice on employment consultations in all matters concerning labour relations in the company, as well as advice in speciality areas, such as employment litigation (defence in mediation services and courts), work inspections, contracting employment, senior management relations, working time, employment contract modifications, individual and collective dismissals (EREs), suspension of employment contracts (ERTEs), sanctions, company restructuring (insourcing and outsourcing), corporate operations (mergers and acquisitions), prevention of occupational hazards, collective bargaining, collective disputes, collective representation and freedom of association, social security, expatriates and preparation of equality plans.
We also help in administrative matters related to company employment management: company registrations, payroll and social security (Siltra), contracting and communication (Contrat@), affiliation in the General and self-employed (RETA) tax regimes and work accident reports (IT, Delta), for example.
- Labour relations in the company. Hiring, modifications and dismissals.
- Collective Bargaining and Agreements. Company agreements.
- Special labour relations. Senior management.
- Employment administrative procedures: Labour Inspections.
- Legal proceedings.
- Social Security.
- Restructuring and closing of companies: Temporary and permanent redundancies.
- Productivity decentralisation: Outsourcing processes, groups of companies, temp work agencies.
- Business succession processes.
- Preparation of Labour Due Diligence Reports.
- Labour Administrative Management.
- Trade Union law and elections.
- Prevention of Occupational Risks and accidents at work.
- Legal regime for expatriates.
- Preparation of equality plans.
Get to know our team
Sergio A. Royo García
Pablo Oliver Guillén
Natalia Fernández Lozano
Álvaro Martínez Clavijo
Francisco J. González Dominguez
SERGIO A. ROYO GARCÍA
Employment Area Partner
Law degree from Zaragoza University (1991).
PDD Diploma from the Institute of Higher Business Studies IESE (Barcelona 1995).
Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, ESADE. Knowledge Management Speciality (Barcelona 1999).
Higher Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention (2007).
PABLO OLIVER GUILLÉN
Law degree from Zaragoza University (2014).
Master’s Degree in Employment Legal Practice, Centro de Estudios Garrigues (2015).
NATALIA FERNÁNDEZ LOZANO
Law degree from Zaragoza University (2015).
Master’s degree in Law, Abat Oliba CEU University (2017).
Social Security and Payroll Management Course, Centre for Financial Studies, CEF (2017).
ÁLVARO MARTÍNEZ CLAVIJO
Labour Relations and Human Resources degree (2017).
FRANCISCO J. GONZÁLEZ DOMINGUEZ
Law degree from Zaragoza University (2016).
Master’s in Access to the Legal Profession, Zaragoza University (2020).
Master’s in Employment Legal Advice, UDIMA (2021).